Addis, Louisiana where “Your problems will be smaller, Your burdens will be few, For Friends are made for helping, And that’s just what they do…..In Addis – our town.”
Addis, Louisiana, located in West Baton Rouge Parish, along the Mississippi River, situated on Louisiana Highway One, is located just minutes from Louisiana’s State Capitol City – Baton Rouge. The Town of Addis is a growing town, home to friendly people, strong neighborhoods, excellent schools, active churches, and beautiful parks. We strive to maintain our small town atmosphere, while offering unique advantages of close location to metropolitan areas, major universities, business, and industry.
- October 19, 2021-P & Z Meeting
- October 27, 2021-Mayor’s Court
- October 29, 2021-Live After 5 on the Westside PHAT HAT-CANCELLED
- October 31, 2021-Halloween 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
- November 3, 2021-Town Meeting
- November 11, 2021- Veteran’s Day Holiday
- November 16, 2021- P & Z Meeting
- November 17, 2021- Mayor’s Court
- November 24-25, 2021- Thanksgiving Holiday
One of the oldest structures in Addis, the beautiful building has had many different lives. Whether serving the public as a bank or a post office, the building has stood silent witness to the entire history of our town. Through hard work and determination, this wonderful building has been dedicated as the Addis Museum.